Thursday, March 20, 2008

New address for now

Becky Ford
Postnet Suite 88
Private Bag X013
Mtubatuba
KwaZulu-Natal 3935
South Africa

After much anticipation, I have found out my permanent site and I am on site visit this week. The NGO is called Mpilonhle, which is a mobile health unit that serves four schools in the area, doing health screenings, counciling, health education and computer training. The organization works out of the town of Mtubatuba but I am living close to the town of St. Lucia. My home is about 7km from the beach and about two hours north of Durban. I am living in a house with a host mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the address!

Peddie said...

Thanks also for the address! Now I have to find your postcard (sorry! I know it's somewhere!) and change the address... unless I sent it already... did you get a postcard from me?

...wow, I could be a lot better of a person...