Saturday, March 1, 2008

Peace Corps has been going well so far. I moved in the my host family three weeks ago and they are great. We have a little baby in our family and a 12 year old, along with a mom and grandma. The house is really nice and I have my own bedroom.

The vllage I am in is beautiful with mountains and flat plains. There isn't much in the village and I am in town now using the internet to and to buy cheese!

I will post pictures when I can, just a quick update though.

Saw some animals a few weeks ago at a game park. food is good here, eating pap is fun, making it is difficult.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're liking the food...I didn't want you stuck eating peanut butter and protein bars.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Great to hear from you and I am glad you like your host family.

Camilla