Monday, May 12, 2008

Hluhluwe Game Reserve





























Me, Linda, Amos at the Game Reserve



































Elephants!


















Rhinos

Baboons
Impala
I went to the Hluhluwe Game Reserve this weekend with another Peace Corps volunteer, Linda, and two others from her site. We didn't see all teh Big Five, but we saw a lot, elephants, zebras, impala, nyala, baboons, giraffes, warthogs and wildbeasts. I had such a great time, more phots are in the photos section.

2 comments:

Peddie said...

SO COOL!!! What are the big five?! My friend was visiting me this past week who's done a lot of work in Africa and all I talked about on my side was you ;)

Yay for posts!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like the Zebra picture. Being around so many animals would be cool.